For Meditation created by Deacon Joe and Easter Almuena:
1. TEMPERANCE: Hold the tongue when spoken to with an irritating tone
or hurtful words. (Proverbs 21:23)
2. JUSTICE: Work for universal peace and for the common good. (Matthew 6:24)
3. PRUDENCE: Focus on the spiritual — my relationship with God — rather than the physical,
e.g., If you eat one chocolate, how about picking up the bible and read for
at least 10 minutes? (Psalm 62)
4. FORTITUDE: Pray the “Hail Mary” when facing difficulties, or, say “Thank you, Lord”
for big and little things that tend to be annoying. (2 Corinthians 12:9-11)
5. CHARITY: Say “I love you” often but most of all, ask how you may be of help.
(Beatitudes, Matthew 5:3-12)
6. FAITH: You’ve done your best, leave everything else to God. (Romans 8:28)
7. HOPE: Say or post on social media only words that build up the person and
the body of Christ. (1 Thessalonians 5:11)
teach me obedience.
Make me hear your word.
Let it seep into every part of me
that I may be
in total congruent
with your will for me.
In Jesus' name, I pray.